Alexa earned her Master’s in Early Childhood Development from Concordia University. She is the co-owner of Yunes Educational Services, and is an author and educator specializing in early childhood development and attitude concepts. Alexa worked for Disney’s Learning Division in Shanghai, China, under Walt Disney Publishing International. She has 10 years of teaching experience with students of all ages, in America and China. She is TEFL certified for Teaching English as a Foreign Language by Columbia University, and TESOL certified for Teaching English to Speakers of Other Languages by the TESOL International Association. Alexa is currently a PhD research assistant at the University of Nebraska-Lincoln, and her research focus is the application of affective neuroscience for teachers and students.
- Provide quality educational products and services for teachers and children from all backgrounds.
- Promote and enable holistic learning by combining academic resources with character education.
- Help children own their life stories with courage, teaching them to celebrate diversity.
- We believe all children deserve a quality education, regardless of their background.
- We know that teachers often lack the resources they need to do what they do best.
- We believe character education and academic materials can and should go hand-in-hand.